Coleen Garcia Denies The Issue About Her Misunderstanding With Anne Curtis!


Everyone was left in total shock after Coleen Garcia has finally confirmed that she will no longer be a part of "It's Showtime." She claims that it was the management's decision because of the conflict of schedule.


“It’s the management’s decision, even at my most tired and exhausting days, I really tried to attend our noon time show as my respect for having me as one of the hosts. I would never leave the show on my own terms because, I love the show and the people I am working with.” Coleen stated

She has also clarified that she's still intact with her co-hosts named Vice Ganda, Anne Curtis, Teddy, Karylle, Jugs, Vhong, Jhong, Kuya Kim and of course, Billy. She claims that she's still updated on the whereabouts of It's Showtime.



Coleen then clarified that there is no misunderstanding between her and Anne Curtis. Billy even mentioned that Anne was one of the concerned people who texted Coleen when they heard about the issue.

Source: LionHearTV

No comments:

Post a Comment